Another little collection of random links:
- Why do mirrors reflect left-right, but not up-down?
- How to start a fire with a lens made from ice (and the sun).
- House Gymnastics — a cross breed of yoga, breakdancing, climbing and gymnastics in a domestic setting.
- Generate the words to 99 Bottles of Beer in 570 different programming languages.
- The world’s tallest virtual skyscraper.
- Short interview with Susan Kare, creator of iconic icons.
- Launchbar is a productivity utility (for MacOS X) that offers an intuitive and efficient way launch documents, folders, bookmarks, email addresses, applications and preference panes by typing short abbreviations. Sounds boring, but it rocks.
- Interesting TouchStream MacNTouch Keyboard for G4 PowerBooks.
- First MacOS X beta of Dasher —
an information-efficient text-entry interface, driven by natural continuous pointing gestures.